Things to Do in Big Bear Lake
Discover all the fun things to in Big Bear Lake, California while staying at Big Bear Frontier! Whether you’re in town for a few days, a week or more, the abundance of Big Bear attractions available are sure to keep you busy with non-stop fun throughout your whole vacation.
You might also explore Big Bear Lake extreme sports. Team Big Bear promotes mountain biking events and you can look for sources explaining mountain bike racing and recreational mountain biking on their website. If you are planning a ski vacation to Big Bear and want to spend a thrilling day in the Big Bear Mountains, Ski Big Bear at Masthope Mountain offers information on trail conditions, ski instruction and ticketing.
Discover the Beauty of Big Bear
Our guide to Big Bear attractions and events highlight an assortment of things to do throughout the entire year, and even better, they're not far from your Big Bear Frontier cabin, or lodge room. Have a glimpse and see all the fun things to do in Big Bear Lake or scroll down for even more information!
Need for Speed
- Mountain Bike Park at Snow Summit: Southern California's largest mountain bike park!
- Segway Rental & Tours: Explore Big Bear!
- Big Bear Speedway: Race with mini race cars!
- Jeep Experience: Drive a 4x4 through scenic road trails!
High in the Sky
- Summer Scenic Sky Chair: Experience the most breathtaking views in Big Bear.
- Helicopter Tours: Get a new perspective of Big Bear via your own private tour.
- Ziplining Adrenaline: Fun for the whole family, soar above the treetops!
- Bear Mountain Golf Course: A 9-hole mountain golf course with driving range.
- Horseback Riding & Hayrides: Ride at Bear Valley Farms or Baldwin Lake Stables!
- Big Bear Alpine Zoo: Come see bears, bald eagles, wolves and more native animals from Big Bear.
- Southern California Mountains Foundation at the Discovery Center: Kids will love their nature walks, story time, and nature crafts!
- Big Bear Lake Village: Shopping, dining & more activities the whole family will enjoy.
On a Rainy Day
- Mountain Room Escape: Enter a world of adventure and work together to escape!
- Village Movie Theater: Catch a movie and enjoy some family fun in the Village.
- Big Bear Valley Historical Museum: Preserving the past, showcasing the present, and looking toward the future.
- The Bowling Barn: 16 lanes of bowling fun!
- Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain: An authentic bobsled experience!
- Get Boards Ride Shop: Save with discounted lift tickets plus ski and snowboard rentals!
Activities on the Lake
- Fishing at Big Bear Lake: Easily charter a fishing boat and get your hook in the water.
- Big Bear Sporting Goods: Even if you didn't come prepared, we did!
- Pine Knot Landing: Everything you need for an awesome fishing trip.
- Big Bear Marina: Our go-to spot for renting boats and watersports equipment.
- Big Bear Queen: Explore the lake on your own paddlewheel boat!
- Pirate Ship Lake Cruise: The Time Bandit is Back!
With all the incredible things to do in Big Bear Lake, you’ll never be bored regardless of when you stay with us. Big Bear’s year-round attractions and activities invite guests to enjoy the beauty of the area while spending some quality times with friends and family. Check out more incredible things to do below and book your stay with us today!