Pet-Friendly Hotel & Cabins in Big Bear
Bring your furry pal along to our pet-friendly cabins in Big Bear! Boasting a scenic location overlooking Big Bear Lake and close to top beach, fishing, skiing, and hiking destinations, Big Bear Frontier is the perfect choice for your outdoor getaway with the whole family.
Policies for Our Pet-Friendly Cabins & Hotel in Big Bear
Your whole family can enjoy a fun-filled vacation when you stay at our dog-friendly hotel in Big Bear! Review our pet policies below:
- Our lodge rooms and cabins are all pet friendly
- Pets are welcome for a fee of $15 per pet, per night
There’s no shortage of fun things to do for you and your pet while staying at our Big Bear pet-friendly cabins!
- Just outside of your lodgings, dogs can splash around in the waters of Big Bear Lake and explore the 22 miles of shoreline trails.
- The 3.5-mile Alpine Pedal Path features incredible scenery for you and your pup.
- Looking to get some shopping in? Big Bear Village is just a five-minute walk away and many shop owners love to welcome dogs into their stores!
- Pamper your pup at DogVacay Big Bear Lake.
Big Bear Lake is an outdoor lover’s paradise – be sure to head out and enjoy some of these scenic hikes close to our dog-friendly hotel in Big Bear.
- Woodland Trail
- Castle Rock Trail
- San Gorgonio Trail
Grab a bite to eat with your furry pal at some of our favorite restaurants near our pet-friendly cabins in Big Bear!
- Nottinghams Restaurant: Enjoy classic California cuisine at this casual pub’s pet-friendly outdoor patio.
- BLT’s Restaurant: Dogs are welcome at this restaurant’s rear patio, complete with their own special dog menu!
- Big Bear Lake Brewing: Quench your thirst with some tasty craft beers at this popular pet-friendly brewery.
- Book your stay at our pet-friendly cabins in Big Bear today! We look forward to welcoming you and your furry pals soon.