Big Bear Frontier Policies
- Reservations under $1,000 require a deposit equal to one nights stay, plus tax.
- Reservations over $1,000 require a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- You may cancel your reservation up to 14 days prior to your reserved check-in date for a $25.00 cancellation fee. The deposit is not refundable within the 14 day period, prior to your reserved check-in date. Cancellations, within the 14 days prior to your reserved check-in date, will cause your deposit to be forfeited.
- A credit card authorization will be obtained, upon check-in, for the amount equal to the current room balance plus $100.00 for incidentals. Incidentals may include room damage, missing or damaged furnishings, phone calls, pet fees, smoking in the room or cabin, dirty dishes, extra person charges, and damaged or torn linens.
- All rates for rooms are based on double occupancy. Rates for suites are based on four people. Extra person charges of $10 per night per person apply.
- Rollaway beds and cribs (infant beds) will be provided based on availability and should be requested at the time of booking. A fee of $15 per night per item will apply.
- Photo identification and credit card are required upon check-in.
- All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests made via this Web site cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets are welcome for a fee of $15 per pet per night.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- All rooms are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed in the common areas.
BIG BEAR FRONTIER reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, remove or amend the existing terms and conditions of this Agreement in whole or in part at any time. Any such changes or amendments shall be effective immediately upon being posted on the Site. The continued use by User of the Site will be deemed User's express agreement to the amended or changed terms and conditions.
BIG BEAR FRONTIER may, but shall have no obligation to, add new functions or features to the Site or make new services available to User. BIG BEAR FRONTIER may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including the availability of or any features of the Site, at any time.
BIG BEAR FRONTIER may, in its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement at any time or upon a breach of this Agreement by User. Upon such termination, User shall immediately destroy any materials obtained from this Site and all copies thereof, whether made pursuant to the terms of this Agreement or otherwise.
User shall keep in confidence and shall not disclose to any third parties any non-public information that may be disclosed to User in connection with the use of the Site under this Agreement or otherwise. User shall not use the name of BIG BEAR FRONTIER or in any publicity release, advertising or otherwise without the prior written approval of BIG BEAR FRONTIER. This provision shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
User agrees that it will indemnify, defend and hold harmless BIG BEAR FRONTIER, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of, resulting from or in any way related to use by User of the Site or User's breach of this Agreement.
Entirety of Agreement. This Agreement represents the entire understanding of the parties and cannot be amended except in writing signed by both parties. All prior discussions, understandings, negotiations, or agreements are merged herein. All prior oral or written agreements between the parties are hereby canceled.
This Agreement may not be assigned by User without first obtaining the written approval of BIG BEAR FRONTIER.
The laws of the State of Ohio will govern the interpretation, validity and effect of this Agreement as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within the State of Ohio. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by BIG BEAR FRONTIER, User agrees that any legal action resulting from a dispute over this Agreement shall be heard before the Court of Common Pleas, Clinton County, Ohio, or, if applicable, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. In the event BIG BEAR FRONTIER is the prevailing party in any such litigation it shall be entitled to recover its reasonable costs, including attorney fees, incurred in such litigation.
If any provision of this Agreement is held by any court or arbitrator to be null and void or unenforceable for any reason, such determination shall not affect the remaining portions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect in accordance with its terms and conditions.
Any waiver of any provision, term or condition of this Agreement shall not be construed or deemed to be a waiver of any other such provision, term or condition of this Agreement, nor a waiver of a subsequent breach or the same provision or condition, unless such waiver is expressed in writing by R+L CARRIERS.
The covenants and agreements contained in this Agreement are and shall be binding on, and shall inure to the benefit of, the Parties hereto and their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns. Further, all obligations arising prior to the termination or expiration of the Agreement allocating responsibility or liability between BIG BEAR FRONTIER and User shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
The paragraph headings set forth herein are for reference only and not to be considered a part of or a term or condition of this Agreement.